Auburn Obstetrics & Gynecology
We're here to be your healthcare partner by providing the highest quality care based on your individual needs and choices as a woman. Our physicians are all Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, and our Certified Nurse Midwives are credentialed by the American College of Midwives.
Click here to see a virtual tour of the
About Our Services
Our services include but are not limited to:
- First GYN exams for adolescent patients
- Well woman visits
- Premenstrual Syndrome management
- Menopause management
- Post menopausal care
- GYN surgery
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic & hysteroscopic surgery
- Uterine ablation for abnormal bleeding Preconception and Obstetrical Care
- Preconception counseling and testing
- Prenatal care
- Fetal monitoring (non stress test)
- Deliveries at Auburn Memorial Hospital
- Male infant circumcision
- Midwifery Nurses provide personalized care and support during labor, vaginal delivery and the postpartum period
- Ultrasound services
- Urodynamic Testing
In the event you need a surgery or admission to the hospital, Auburn Obstetrics & Gynecology Medicine is affiliated with Auburn Community Hospital.
For More Information
If you would like to learn more about our services at Auburn Obstetrics & Gynecology or to schedule an appointment please call (315) 252-5028.