Auburn Memorial Medical Services provides a wide range of comprehensive programs and services that are dedicated to our mission of putting our patients first. The information below is intended to help both our prospective and returning patients more fully understand what to expect during your time with us.
If you need additional information do not hesitate to call the appropriate office. You can find contact information for all of our services in our Phone Directory.
Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for us to make your visit as convenient as possible, it is very important that you bring the following items:
- Photo ID
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
- A list of your current medications
- Any and all x-rays films , CT and/or MRI reports
- Insurance information and card
- Information about what treatments and medications you have tried in the past
- Payment for copayments/deductibles: Please check with your insurance company to confirm that our providers participate with your insurance plan.
- New Patients: download a patient registration below
Download Patient Forms
To view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com. Please bring your completed forms with you to our office at the time of your visit.
New Patient Forms