Diabetes and Endocrinology
Auburn Regional Diabetes and Endocrinology practices diabetes treatment and management with experienced physicians and staff. Our goal is to provide the greatest professional care and treatment for our patients and community.
About Our Services
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
- Lipid Disorders
- Cardiovascular Risk Reduction
- Thyroid Disease
- Pituitary and Adrenal Disorders
- Calcium Abnormalities
- Diabetes Education
Auburn Regional Diabetes and Endocrinology is committed to providing the highest quality care and treatment of Diabetes and other endocrine and metabolic disorders. We aim to improve the quality of life for our patients by providing:
Clinical Care: Board Certified specialists use the latest technology to provide you with excellent and up-to-date treatment with:
- Lipid Disorders- hyperlipidemia, dysbetalipoprotienemia, hypersholesterolemia and hypertriglyceridemia
- Thyroid Diseases- hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, Graves’ disease, goiters, thyroid cancer and thyroid nodules
- Pituitary and Adrenal disorders- Cushing’s disease, Addison’s disease, hypopituitarism and acromegaly
- Osteoporosis and Calcium Abnormalities
- Type 1, Type 2 and Gestational Diabetes
Patient Education: We offer one-on-one nutrition and diabetes education with a Certified Diabetes Educator and Registered Dietician. You will be able to create a personalized plan to control and minimize the effects of your diabetes, to lower your cholesterol, lower your risk of cardiovascular disease, or manage your obesity.
In the event you need a surgery or admission to the hospital, Auburn Regional Diabetes and Endocrinology is affiliated with Auburn Community Hospital.
For More Information
If you would like to learn more about Auburn Regional Diabetes and Endocrinology services or to schedule an appointment, please call (315) 567-0700.