The midwives at Auburn Obstetrics and Gynecology are committed to partnering with women to help them improve their health throughout their lifetime.
We strive to build personal relationships with women that allow us to truly know them as individuals, thereby enhancing our ability to assist them as they transition through each phase of their life.
Midwives offer excellent, personalized service based on education, experience, and evidence-based care. Choosing our midwives for your prenatal care and birth guarantees you will be attended to only by midwives from our practice. We do not "cross over" with other practices.
When midwives and physicians practice in a collaborative environment, they deliver care more efficiently, outcomes are better, and both women and providers have an overall more satisfying experience. To learn more about the physicians we collaborate with, visit our OB/GYN page.
- Gyn care (Annual Exam, Pap Smear, Breast Exam)
- Family Planning (Reproductive counseling, Birth Control)
- STI testing and treatment
- Prenatal Care
- Labor, birth and postpartum care
- Menopause care
- Master or Doctoral health care professionals
- Practice evidence-based care
- Offer safe, high quality personalized care
- Prescribe medications
- Low Cesarean Section rates
- Collaborate with physicians
- Accepted by most insurances including Medicare and Medicaid
American College of Nurse Midwives; acnm.org
Our Moment of Truth; ourmomentoftruth.org
In the event you need a surgery or admission to the hospital, Auburn Obstetrics & Gynecology Medicine is affiliated with Auburn Community Hospital.