Auburn Obstetrics & Gynecology
We're here to be your healthcare partner by providing the highest quality care based on your individual needs and choices as a woman. Our physicians are all Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, and our Certified Nurse Midwives are credentialed by the American College of Midwives.
About Our Services
Our services include but are not limited to:
- First GYN exams for adolescent patients
- Well woman visits
- Preconception counseling and testing
- Midwifery services
- Prenatal care
- Fetal monitoring (non stress test)
- Deliveries at Auburn Community Hospital
- Male infant circumcision
- Premenstrual Syndrome management
- Menopause management
- Post menopausal care
- GYN surgery
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic & hysteroscopic surgery
- Uterine ablation for abnormal bleeding
- Ultrasound services
- Urodynamic Testing
In the event you need a surgery or admission to the hospital, Auburn Obstetrics & Gynecology Medicine is affiliated with Auburn Community Hospital.
Click here to see a virtual tour of the
For More Information
If you would like to learn more about our services at Auburn Obstetrics & Gynecology or to schedule an appointment please call (315) 252-5028.